Updated 13 Aug 2020
Limited activities have resumed with outdoor social gatherings that follow public health guidelines.
Check back here for further updates.
Gay and Grey celebrates Montreal Pride
Celebration Picnic on August 13, 2020
We would like to thank everyone who applied for our position as Outreach Worker. We have found our candidate for the position.
How to reduce the risk of infection – Proper Hygiene
Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others:
- wear a mask whenever you are indoors in a public place – this includes public transport
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom and when preparing food
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Keeping a distance of at least 2 arms lengths (approximately 2 metres) from others, as much as possible;
- when coughing or sneezing:
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
- dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- clean the following high-touch surfaces frequently with regular household cleaners or diluted bleach (1 part bleach to 9 parts water):
- door handles
- bedside tables
- television remotes
If you are sick stay home!