Updated 06 Oct 2020
In-person activities have been post-poned for the 28-day period outlined by the Quebec government, however, we continue to host Zoom chats twice a week for our members.
If you would like help connecting, send us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at 514-487-6760.
Read about us in The City Magazine distributed by Concordia.
How to reduce the risk of infection – Proper Hygiene
Proper hygiene can help reduce the risk of infection or spreading infection to others:
- wear a mask whenever you are indoors in a public place – this includes public transport
- wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after using the washroom and when preparing food
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Keeping a distance of at least 2 arms lengths (approximately 2 metres) from others, as much as possible;
- when coughing or sneezing:
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand
- dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- clean the following high-touch surfaces frequently with regular household cleaners or diluted bleach (1 part bleach to 9 parts water):
- door handles
- bedside tables
- television remotes